Smile

Thursday, June 4, 2009
SMILE FOR YOU

Smiling is infectious;

you catch it like the flu,

When someone smiled at me today,

I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin

When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile then I realized its worth,

A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected

Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!




" Kadangkala Kebahagiaan menjadikan anda Senyum tetapi kadangkala Senyuman itu yang memberikan anda Kebahagiaan"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    ani..monyet tu mcm kite due je..yg sengih nmpk gigi tu za..wakaka..lalala~~~-xde keje-

  1. annie said...:

    wAkaKAkA!!!...(gelak besar),
    ani sebelum tu ada letak gamba ani tau za...tapi tb2 terfikir nanti org ingat cam monyet kat atas tu pulak...rupe2nye dah ade yg perasan..hahaha!!...

    u know me, ha?!...i like!!!..huhu
    (^_^)V"