Alhamdulillah.....

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Thanks god. Finally, I found the solution. Eventhough just the first step, at least it will open another answer. That’s the advantage of thinking in a peaceful time. When everything have enough rest. In a calm morning, with big effort im trying to open my work again; the works that make me tension, and put me under highly depressed situation….this week.

Today, the end of the week…I found the answer. Very2 much thankful to Allah the almighty, still give me some chance to be a better person (memperbaiki kesilapan diri).

BUT, still…. many things to do. Some of the empty space for result, cant be replaced by repeat the analysis, because I was unconsciously thrown the sample. Arrrgghhhhh….!!, a bit regret, but its already happen UNCONSCIOUSLY. The things was happen, cant be changed. Just one thing, it is repeat the experiment from first, from nothing. Wuuuuu……..(T_T)””

Ya Allah….give me your strength, guide me to your path, please help me….help us…..

4 comments:

  1. amirul faiz said...:

    smoga Allah permudahkn sgl urusan cik siti nor ani....
    amin.........

    anyway.....caiyo'2....
    hehehee....

  1. annie said...:

    insyaallah...aminnn...
    thankssss....

  1. Nurul Izza said...:

    ani..kuatkan semangat..jgn lemah..gambatte.!!!