We make them cry who care for us
We cry for those who never care for us
And we care for those who will never cry for us
And now im crying for those who care for me,
but I don’t know what should I do to make them not to cry because of me
but I don’t know what should I do to make them not to cry because of me



its difficult to just ignore everything. i mean to forget all the -ve words or the -ve judgement. but believe me, u r a great sister!
cheer up!! you're not really doing anything wrong. be strong n it will be much more better if u let them know dat you appreciate them so much.
remember, become a good muslimah is everything, and we both got the same view regarding dat matter. good muslimah is also a good lover. no matter what people did to us, we still have to shower them with love. big LOVE!! seems so 'tak aci' kan? but, keep trying yarr~~
u know wut, i saw sumtinx today. the clouds is writing!! Allah.. and the cloud become so cantik b-coz the sun keep on 'menyinarkan' perkataan berhuruf jawi tu. susah sgt nak cerita dlm english, saya bantai BM aje yee..hik~~ ejan tidur, terbangun dan buka mata n pandang luar tingkap nmpk shape tu. sekejap aje, atu ilang suda..
okes, macam bukan komen dah ni. macam bagi email pulak. =D